OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Servers
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordax

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Servers Reply with quote

Right, I beleive this is the third thread I have made on the topic, please no spamming in this one

This topic is here for server admins to post details about their servers and any special events in them

If you are not running a server dont post here, if you are running a server please post the times it runs from/to, its settings, location, and any rules on the server

If it goes well I'll E-Mail Malfrex or KR and ask them to make it sticky so that everyone can see when servers will be running

If you no longer run the server or the event you were posting about has passed then please edit your post and make it as short as possible so that people dont have to scroll through it every time and people know that it is redundant

I will keep an up-to-date copy of this list on the GMX Media, Game FAQs and NeoSeeker forums for the benefit of those who do not post here

--------------------------------------------

Server has ended, theres no point trying to help this game anymore
NightShadow

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

*Server going down sometime July 1 - 2, unsure of when it will be back up, maybe 2 weeks, maybe 3 months.*

Name: *Changes at least once a week*
Admin: NightShadow
Settings: *changes with my mood and for any requests* but generally; Last Man Standing; Nitro speed; lowest crowd setting; 10% block damage; 5 wins; Arctic Depth, Blast Furnace, Neo Vegas, Pharoah's Fire, The Blade Pit, and the Desert; AI autofill to 2 players
Running Time: Usually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It occasionally goes for a 1-2 day vacation though.
Rules: Rule number 1: Just play to have fun, and don't go around intentionally ruining others' fun. Rule number 2: See rule number 1.

Any server requests, just message me, PM me, or whatever (a phone call may scare me away though Smile).

Server password is a simple challenge for you to take on. My hint is: if you know it is my server, you know the password. If anybody abuses server admin priviledges, I will find out about it eventually, and will change the pass to something else.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cloudagain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

Name: *Cloud Server*
Admin: Cloud
Settings: *LMS/Demolition* Nitro speed; Highest crowd setting (For LMS); Full Block damage, NO Spacestation, powerplant, laserball, blade pit.
Running Time: Usually 1 hour (if noone joins). Up to 4 hours if people join in.
Rules: No 'grief' play, and keep the complaints of lag down.

Played+Hosted because i dont have a spare pc atm. AI will be removed once another human player joins.

(Server up roughly 6-8pm BST every day EXCEPT wednesday, occasional other days may also be missed).

P.S. If i can get dedicated server files i can leave this server up overnight + Wednesday evenings and other times when im not around.
Mordax

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

Mordax Free For All (Demo):

Runs on the Demo version of OMF

Wednesday: 21:00 BST till at least 22:00 BST
Most Saturdays: 16:00 BST till at least 17:00 BST

Rules: Dont interrupt me when I'm teaching people how to play
Dr_Lithius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

Am I the only person not seeing a single server these days? At all? I have my ports unblocked, so that isn't it. I simply do not see a single server online.
veryorkish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

Nah, you're not the only one. One really plays online much anymore. Usually now you have to schedual games.
NightShadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

I got decent internet back today, I'll have my server back up sometime tomorrow, so there should be a server going for the next 3 months, at least.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NightShadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

Edit time expired? Well, here's my server info again, the same as above. Except that now I'll switch between running normal and Wraiyth's mod. Smile

Name: *Changes at least once a week*
Admin: NightShadow
Settings: *changes with my mood and for any requests* but generally; Last Man Standing; Nitro speed; lowest crowd setting; 10% block damage; 5 wins; Arctic Depth, Blast Furnace, Neo Vegas, Pharoah's Fire, The Blade Pit, and the Desert; AI autofill to 2 players
Running Time: Usually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It occasionally goes for a 1-2 day vacation though.
Rules: Rule number 1: Just play to have fun, and don't go around intentionally ruining others' fun. Rule number 2: See rule number 1.

Any server requests, just message me, PM me, or whatever (a phone call may scare me away though Smile).

Server password is a simple challenge for you to take on. My hint is: if you know it is my server, you know the password. If anybody abuses server admin priviledges, I will find out about it eventually, and will change the pass to something else.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

What do you mean, switch between normal and Wraiyth's mod? When do you do this?
NightShadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

Pretty much whenever, I guess. If anybody wants me to change it over to his mod on any particular night, I will; but otherwise, I'll just switch back and forth as the mood strikes me.
GravOriKlein

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

Could full clients connect to a dedicated server from the demo download?
I believe I can arrange for a 24/7 server, however, I do not feel like uploading 2CDs just to setup a server, but I could have the server admin d/l the demo and run its dedicated server.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

OMF comes on one CD as far as I know, and the answer to your question is no. Demo and retail are entirely uncompatible.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

Maybe I was thinking about BALDR Force or something.
Guess that puts a wrapper on it then, anyway.

It's rather silly-stupid that OMF doesn't have a standalone dedicated server.

I suppose I'll run a WoW server or Infantry or something on it instead, then.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

i will try to make a sever ever tuesday and possible on saturdays...I want this place to come back to life...it will be under this username
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
NightShadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Servers Reply with quote

Woot woot! I have a server up and running again! I plan on leaving it up as close to 24/7 as I can, so anybody can join whenever they want.

I can also host any weekend get-togethers and whatnot as well if anybody wants one to happen. I'm randomly gone on the weekends though, so I can't guarantee that I'd be able to join in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: