OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie Mantis Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Socrates

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

Quote:
haha i did give you advice i pulled a fox quote. what was it it was like "not my job to teach your job to learn" or something.

haha that quote owns
Vuen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

Actually you didn't even say that. You didn't say anything, like your chat function was broken or something. Then I started calling you names, and then you started talking, haha.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

Quote:
Actually you didn't even say that.

yes i did say that. i talked a lot btw. i was probably too busy kicking [filtered] to talk at the time you joined though. that was a good period, i had fun as teh crutch.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
Socrates

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

I dont think i ever really saw Xar say much of anything while he was smurfing
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

Quote:

depended on what alias, he really liked to piss people off, in some aliases this would blow his cover too much.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

depended on what alias, he really liked to piss people off, in some aliases this would blow his cover too much.

hahaha tuffy. teh crutchmonkey was crazy though, sometimes he talked and sometimes he was too in tuned with [filtered] kicking.
Socrates

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

Quote:
Player is top 5, i missed him for some obscure reason, and for an even weirder reason vuen ended up in it, he's no where near.

Vuens good. Just played some laggy [filtered] games with him. He's probably best of the newish people ive played now
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

Vuen has never been anywhere near the top 5, he was about average at his best.

His force was not even close to FM's or Nightshadows, his jaguar was no where near that of, say, meowbeast, how could he be close to the top5 if he can't compete with players that arent in the top 5?

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Socrates

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

oh, i didnt mean hes top 5. i dunno if hes even top 5 force. i was just givin props cause hes pretty good for someone who got into game so late when all the competittion was gone, and had some neat fragments that were fun to see in action. stopped playing before people started using them, so it was new to me and cool to see.

out of the bots i used against him my crystal/pyros killed him most cleanly. I still say Crystals the best pyros pilot >=D

anyway if anyone else wants to get some 1v1s in on me for old times sake let me know.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

i need to install this on my laptop. i want to mess around again.
Vuen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

Quote:

His force was not even close to FM's or Nightshadows, his jaguar was no where near that of, say, meowbeast, how could he be close to the top5 if he can't compete with players that arent in the top 5?

You're the one who put me in the top 5 earlier. I assumed you were just trolling but I wasnt gonna let you get me that easily. What the [filtered] were you doing anyway if not trolling?
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

You're the one who put me in the top 5 earlier. I assumed you were just trolling but I wasnt gonna let you get me that easily. What the [filtered] were you doing anyway if not trolling?

Like i said, it was a mistake, i accidentally put you in there, probally some lack of sleep but [filtered] it, i wasn't trying to troll, right now i'm not trying to diss you either, i'm just giving my thoughts on who are in the top 5, if i said Mordax is no where near, that wouldn't be trolling either, would it?

Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

I think I'm in the top 1 list, definately. Especially for Chronos Telekick exploits xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

Quote:
I think I'm in the top 1 list, definately. Especially for Chronos Telekick exploits xD

Erm no, magnifico was a way better opponent in Chronos.

Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Mantis Questions Reply with quote

Lol duh. I even played him but a week ago and he beat me, though I had almost 200 ping, but he's a superior fighting game player in general. I hardly stood a chance, but I'm honored in that he considered some of the cool tricks I've come up with highly amusing. He even said that my back telekick + TAC exploit is some "next level [filtered]". :smirk:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: