OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pyros combo
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Pyros combo Reply with quote

I don't really know any very good combos for pyros but heres one i made:

A.LK > RP > LK > 1* F.RP > F.RK > RK > 1* F.LK > A.RP > 2* A.RK > A.LP > SFS

1* You have to wait for a right moment sometimes in these places.
2* I am not sure does A.RK hit everytime... I had some problems with it :sweat2:
Anyone knows any ways to add more hits to this combo? :ooo:

I [color="red"] hate [/color] counter abusing.

[color="green"]'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`|[/color]
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

don't wait for your opponent to hit the ground after LK

Make it something like
a.LK RP LK a.RP a.LP a.fRP a.fLK a.fRK a.fLP a.RK a.ffRP fRK fRP LP RK ffPP

If you timed it right you can still perform a flamethrower (bbP) or an fireball (bfP) after this .

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

Why do people even post combos anymore? I mean, it'd be neat to see new stuff added in, like when people started comboing concussion cannon out of RK with more regularity some time ago (which was a pretty late movement, considering the game's life), but c'mon, folks; everyone should know how to get in every hit they can by now, even if it is someone else's combo.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

Quote:
like when people started comboing concussion cannon out of RK with more regularity some time ago (which was a pretty late movement, considering the game's life)

That's because in the earlier builds, it wasnt possible. Jaguars CC warmup was shortened, and then people started doing that.

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

Quote:
Why do people even post combos anymore? I mean, it'd be neat to see new stuff added in, like when people started comboing concussion cannon out of RK with more regularity some time ago (which was a pretty late movement, considering the game's life), but c'mon, folks; everyone should know how to get in every hit they can by now, even if it is someone else's combo.

To be honest, no, combos arent yet fully exploited to their maximum extend.

Chronos Gargoyle Pyros Katana and Warlord lack this, pyros to isn't fully exploited by pretty much everyone, there's at most 3 people who knew about the a.fLP a.RK ffRP fRK link to the ground. (Jaguar Mantis and Force are mostly done afaik)

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

Quote:

Why people post combos here? Maybe new players or pretty new players like me, becouse of new players dont know everything like you yet :p. I mean like... if you have knew best jaguar combo for 1 year now and i learned it yesterday. Of course i want to post it here :thumbsup:.

Quote:
To be honest, no, combos arent yet fully exploited to their maximum extend.

Chronos Gargoyle Pyros Katana and Warlord lack this, pyros to isn't fully exploited by pretty much everyone, there's at most 3 people who knew about the a.fLP a.RK ffRP fRK link to the ground. (Jaguar Mantis and Force are mostly done afaik)

Jaguar and mantis are done for me but force is not... I know like nothing for force and i never use it :sweat2:

veryorkish

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

Meh, I'd say Gargoyle is pretty much done.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

I dont think it's played enough to be done...

Laptop Bunny Stats
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

Quote:

Well... I think garg is done for garg users but mostly players who doesn't play with garg doesn't know all its combo links.

Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

Well... I think garg is done for garg users but mostly players who doesn't play with garg doesn't know all its combo links.

Who actually plays gargoyle on a regular basis?

Laptop Bunny Stats
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

Quote:
Meh, I'd say Gargoyle is pretty much done.

No where near.

Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Who plays gargoyle? Me :thumbsup:

Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Who plays gargoyle? Me :thumbsup:

Do you know gargoyle inside and out? Do you know all of its tricks? Gargoyle isnt done.

Laptop Bunny Stats
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

I taught him some thing about gargoyle, i studied gargoyle quite deeply, but i was no where near done.

Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Pyros combo Reply with quote

IMO Chronos has the most depth to his combos. Challenge my opinion on my lack of skill if you must, but I've really tried hard to mix his combos for hours in the training arena. My 43 hit combo in 2 variations is sufficient proof of this. I can tell you at least 2 uses for every one of his moves. Even fLP can be used in two different ways. One to end all combos stupidly. One after RP, which will make the oponent bounce and actually able to be picked up by fLK. Why anyone would want to do this, I don't know, but it is possible. Also using fLP to finish off an oponent is a deadly taunt :smirk:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: