OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Editor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimEd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Editor Reply with quote

I just got OMF but before I did I read all I found about it. One of the things said that it comes with an editor so that you can modify and add characters and hars. It even says so on the box it came in. But I can't find it anywhere on the disk or my computer. There is a folder to put the mods in but nothing to make them.
If anybody could tell me how to get the editor I would be very happy.
Discomb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Editor Reply with quote

The game was rushed and the mod tools were not included in the package as promised. They were going to be released as a patch, and they were, but only to the beta testers. Apparently they are still buggy and require a lot of work on documentation.

We have been awaiting them eagerly for over a year now, and it doesn't seem they will be coming any time soon. However, recently, some of the products of these tols have been leaked, and we know for sure that they exist, and they work.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: Editor Reply with quote

Thanks. It was just so confusing about the tools because I didn't see that were still being beta tested. Hopefully it won't be much longer.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Editor Reply with quote

Their official release date is "soon". Wink
Discomb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Editor Reply with quote

Theres a mod update if you're interested. Check the last post at http://forums.omf.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=294463&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=2&vc=1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: