OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xinthos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

I have one more invitation I can send out. If Spockmeat is here, and he has one left, I think he might want to share it with you people. Anyway.

Is there anyone here who would like to have it? The event takes place, like I said, on March 24th. I might not be there for you to play with. Anyway, the event is all about the eminent release of GW Factions which is a stand alone expansion pack for the original Guild Wars. Should you decide to purchase Factions, you do not need the original Guild Wars to play.

That is all.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

I have not used any of my invitations.... yet.
I so can't wait for this, I love the [filtered] game.
GravOriKlein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

Explain, do I need GW to participate, or just get invited?

I've heard lots about GW and thought of trying it, but that means you need to buy the game, and there's no store near me.
And none further that have GW.

[[filtered], I just talked like a shill :ooo:]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

oh hey, I haven't played that in a couple months (I went to the wow dark side... *cry*), so ya I would have some invites then. If you want one TheXder I can send ya one.

if anyone plays WoW and is on stormreaver send me a tell...
*dies from a knife in the back*

Blind patriotism
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

Dude, Dunemaul all the way, but I guess you won't play Europe serves eh? Razz

Electronic Gaming Machine
Wraiyth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

Hey Cyberchrist, whats your in-game name dude? Add me to friends, Darth Wraiyth
veryorkish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

Meh, I used to play a bit of guild wars, helped Ghoul a bit with his necro, but after you turn lvl 20 everything just seems a bit boring...
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

Quote:
Meh, I used to play a bit of guild wars, helped Ghoul a bit with his necro, but after you turn lvl 20 everything just seems a bit boring...

plus it gets annoying how you have to find a good party to do anything (which is hard to do), and it takes forever to do each quest... especially the missions and quests near the end...

Yeah, I stopped because I didnt have the time, though I do go on once in a while to help my friend's brother with some stuff...

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Wraiyth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

Quote:

Depends on the class you're playing. I played for hours and hours in UW and FoW with my Warrior. I stopped for a while, and picked it back up when Sorrows Furnace was released, which I still am yet to beat all the quests in.
On top of that, I've got skills to unlock for secondary classes, farming (Soloing Griffons never gets old), and good ol' PvP. I'm learning to play other classes (deleted my warrior and started a Mesmer char - warrior was pissing me off because of how underpowered it is)
GravOriKlein

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

I would like one, but if I need to own a copy of GW to make use of that invitation then don't bother because I have none.
Is why I asked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

Quote:
I would like one, but if I need to own a copy of GW to make use of that invitation then don't bother because I have none.
Is why I asked.

I'd help, but I'm ignored. Oh well, too bad...

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

Quote:
Is why I asked.

No, you can download the client installed from their webpage. you then enter the invite number as reg number and are go.
GravOriKlein

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

Oh, sweet.
In that case, gimme gimme. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: March 24th: The Guild Wars Factions World Preview event. Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey Cyberchrist, whats your in-game name dude? Add me to friends, Darth Wraiyth

Will do, buddy. You may look me up on the name of either Avitus Animus or Necris Infernatos.

Also, I now no longer have invites, as the last one was given to a good friend of mine who said she'd like to try it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: