OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

best prank ever!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Y2K_MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: best prank ever! Reply with quote

http://ebaumsworld.com/videos/mazeprankcry.html
[filtered]!
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

rofl, you shouldv seen how that game scared the [filtered] out of my brother, supposedly that game removes 1 piece of clothing from britney spears (displayed at the side) for every level you [filtered], but after a while that shows up, he got to level 4, and got seriously scared out of his mind there, i was laughing my [filtered] off.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
NightShadow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

lol, that was hilarious. The father probably didn't get much sleep for a week after that though, I'm sure that kid's nightmares would've kept him up.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xinthos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

Screw the nightmares, imagine the psychological damage...

When that kid hits 30, I can imagine he will be making one therapist very happy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

screw you. ebaumsworld is a peice of [filtered] site, and i refuse to stare at anything hosted on it. please link to the original place where this can be found or go to [filtered] becuase you are only contributing to what that site does to the people who make this stuff.
Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

Quote:
[filtered] non-sense

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

I'm in agreement with IronJelly - I refuse to click the link.
Y2K_MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm in agreement with IronJelly - I refuse to click the link.

so lets say someone made a site like ebaums but gave proper credit and was more humane?
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

Got permission, confirmed such permission to be from the [filtered] author, gave credit, didn't lie, didn't have an ugly site layout (exacerbated by persistent, irritating ads), and didn't pull bandwidth from other websites out of malice. Then I would go to a site like his.
Raven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

I clicked just long enough for the page title to show up. Then I closed it. HA! I just got 1kb of ad-free ebaum bandwidth.

Scorpion Navy Issue
MAD_DAN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

That kid is scarred 4 life, i mean, not only because of the scare, but the pic was a zombie woman with blood and stuff, so ,yea, either suicidal or serial killer when he grows up.

Endy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

Quote:
Got permission, confirmed such permission to be from the [filtered] author, gave credit, didn't lie, didn't have an ugly site layout (exacerbated by persistent, irritating ads), and didn't pull bandwidth from other websites out of malice. Then I would go to a site like his.

lol

You know those stupid flash things that 13yr olds who are learning flash programming make that say sometihng like "stare here and dont blink" and then flash a really gory picture and some loud screams after about 30 seconds?

Well imagine a little kid being told to look at one (and taking it very seriously). Then crying while some people laugh at him.

Well that description was probably more entertaining than the video.
Robyrt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

There are many reputable "random movies and jokes" sites on the Net. Ebaum does not run them. When even 4chan and SA hates you, you know you've taken a wrong turn in life somewhere. Razz
Vuen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess you guys are right. The only thing I've ever really looked at were the videos on his site. I pretty much ignored the many ebaum fiascos. Although I did hear about the bandwidth leeching and the YTMND lohan facial thing. That was pretty bad.
IronJelly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: best prank ever! Reply with quote

he steals from other places too. Worth1000.com is a common one, and a site on which i am very active.

also some Farkers have problems with him.

and as a major fan of SA, i adamantly hate the site and won't click the link, sorry. I am not trying to preach my views on this, just state my thoughts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: