OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FRAG FACTORY - OHIO Lan Party!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nolga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: FRAG FACTORY - OHIO Lan Party!! Reply with quote

NOLGA will be hosting a huge LAN Party in Barberton Ohio on June 10th-11th!
There are tons of prizes and tournaments. We have room for 170 gamers. Groups of five or more get discounts! Only one week left to register!
Tournaments will be Call of Duty 2, Battlefield 2, Quake 4, Doom 3, Counter-Stike and much more! Visit www.nolga.org to register and for more information!

(The event is located in an old factory)

DON'T MISS THIS ONE!

!CASH PRIZES!

There will be a snackbar and tons of stuff to drink.

www.NOLGA.ORG - ARE YOU GAME?
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: FRAG FACTORY - OHIO Lan Party!! Reply with quote

Quote:
ARE YOU GAME?

No.

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
GodzukiTest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: FRAG FACTORY - OHIO Lan Party!! Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
ARE YOU GAME?

No.

lol
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: FRAG FACTORY - OHIO Lan Party!! Reply with quote

Wow! What a variety of games, I'm impressed. It ranges from generic shooter to generic-but-stylized shooter; how can one not be satisfied with this LAN party? Unless, of course, you enjoy playing real games; then I guess you're out of luck. I can point and click stuff anytime I want, as a feature of my operating system.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: FRAG FACTORY - OHIO Lan Party!! Reply with quote

Quote:
Wow! What a variety of games, I'm impressed. It ranges from generic shooter to generic-but-stylized shooter; how can one not be satisfied with this LAN party? Unless, of course, you enjoy playing real games; then I guess you're out of luck. I can point and click stuff anytime I want, as a feature of my operating system.

ja these aren't games just clicking LOL
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
Endy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: FRAG FACTORY - OHIO Lan Party!! Reply with quote

Quote:
Call of Duty 2, Battlefield 2, Quake 4, Doom 3, Counter-Stike

Doom 3 has multiplayer?
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: FRAG FACTORY - OHIO Lan Party!! Reply with quote

Bet they had a custom mod made for it..

Even so, I tend to ignore adposts in a forum, especially when they have all caps an' stuff©® (Cyberfrog)

BTW I'm no game, internet, I don't feel like crossing the big blue for a lan party, I even can't be assed to grab a bike to one near Wink

Electronic Gaming Machine
veryorkish

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: FRAG FACTORY - OHIO Lan Party!! Reply with quote

Iirc the expansion pack has a co-op sp or something like that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: