OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

White game screen while playing OMFBG (doesn't crash)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyberCat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: White game screen while playing OMFBG (doesn't crash) Reply with quote

Hi, while trying to play OMFBG I get a white screen during matches and while in the "paint shop" mode. Note that the game doesn't crash, and doesn't have any problems while in the menu. Also note that during the fights the sound works fine (i.e. I can hear regular game fighting sounds just can't see anything). Anybody able to help me?

Hardware:
1GB DDR2 800 Kingston RAM
Core 2 Duo E6400
eVGA 8800GTX 768MB
M-AUDIO Delta 66
MSI P965 Platnium
NightShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn off glow in the game's options menu.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CyberCat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Thanks for the faster than light response NightShadow! I turned off glow and it works GREAT now! Thanks so much! Just out of curiosity, what does glow do?

This game sure brings back my memories of first playing OMF2097. I was so happy that they kept the original theme song. Smile
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberCat wrote:
WOW! Thanks for the faster than light response NightShadow! I turned off glow and it works GREAT now! Thanks so much! Just out of curiosity, what does glow do?

This game sure brings back my memories of first playing OMF2097. I was so happy that they kept the original theme song. Smile

Glow is supposed to make the lighting effects a little more glowy... But with some video cards, it goes a bit further than it was supposed to

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: