OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RIP Arthur Clarke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LacticAcid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: RIP Arthur Clarke Reply with quote

A lot of you probably know this already, but the great sci fi author Sir Arthur Clarke (2001: A Space Odyssey) passed away on Wednesday. I'm mostly the kind of a guy who doesn't really care about the deaths of famous people, (I'm going through a slight nihilist phase) and even though he died peacefully, I think it's sad to see "the big three" of science fiction finally leave the Earth.

I don't even read much fiction anymore, but I still read his spectacular short stories from time to time.

Yeah... I'm too damn tired to figure out a way how to end this.

[/url]

http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=79123 (Go here for video game soundtracks, mp3 not midi)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: