OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HAR reference pics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lexington

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 am    Post subject: HAR reference pics? Reply with quote

Hey guys,

First post over here, so Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong. I've been playing OMF2097 since I was 5 years old in 1994 Smile

Recently, I've picked up some model making and moulding skills, and have been kicking around the idea of making a 1:144, or 1:76 scale model of a Jaguar, and possibly other HARs if the Jaguar turns out alright. I've sat down and taken most of the fighting sprites, but I was wondering if anyone had the hangar images (from before and after a fight), turntable sprites (for tourney mode) and the big picture images from the tourney victory images. Or anything else with some detail of the HARs I could use for reference. Promo pics???

Thanks in advance, I've gotten my DOSbox out to get screen shots, but was just wondering if there were other resources out there?
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon, completely forgot to answer this one. I'm afraid I don't have any of the files you request, and many of the animations from OMF are as far as I know not available as you request them. Things like the hangar pictures are still problems that I don't think anyone has quite figured out yet.

If anyone knew it would have to be: vulture, ChaosBlackMajik, or Vagabond. Those are the three ones I know of that have delved the most into the OMF files and structure over the years. I still see all three of them semi-regularly hanging out in our irc channel ( irc://chat.freenode.net/ #omf ), though I think Vagabond is the only one you will get hold off, he might know something and he might not, I don't think those kind of animations was the most important for his projects.

Edit: Sorry I forgot! Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong

Last edited by raptor on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Lexington

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah cool, I knew it was probably a bit of a stretch. If anyone reads this and has the pics, that would be awesome, but I've got my print screen button doing overtime, so I should be able to get something I can work with from that. Will post up some pics of my project when I get some solid progress done Smile
PhreakyByNature

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lexington wrote:
Ah cool, I knew it was probably a bit of a stretch. If anyone reads this and has the pics, that would be awesome, but I've got my print screen button doing overtime, so I should be able to get something I can work with from that. Will post up some pics of my project when I get some solid progress done Smile

Looking forward to seeing the result.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: