OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THe OMF world is real!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malfrex
Ancient One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject: THe OMF world is real! Reply with quote

Although it appears the timeline has accelerated:
2080 The US public adopted a prophesied technology known as “High Definition Television”. Just kidding, this has been available since 2076. By this time, the US, and most of the world, is a pretty nice place to live. HAR combat was becoming very popular, and companies were often featuring fights between representatives of every company, almost like a super high tech Olympics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=441&v=Z-ouLX8Q9UM

ASUS P8Z77-V PRO
i7 3770k (will OC @4.5Ghz)
2x8GB G.SKILL DDR3-2600
MSI 7970 3GB
Crucial M4 128GB
~10.9TB RAID 5 (4x 4TB)
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, it finally happened. Forgot how long ago someone told me about that one the first time. Cool stuff.

Definitive see a problem with weight classes, and probably some weapon restrictions and rules regarding when to stop fights and determine winner etc.

The first usa bot didn't have enough weight to resist a single strike, while the second usa bot was so heavy the jap one couldn't deal with it at all.

It definitively has more of a Mechwarrior feel, than an OMF feel though, much slower paced, more like maneuvering tanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: