OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OMF? Are you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3xcl4m4t10n

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:17 pm    Post subject: OMF? Are you? Reply with quote

Hello nice people:

Long time didn't see cha! I was searching for some news about OpenOMF (and unafortunally I see nothing new Sad) when I remember about these boards and come here to share it:

http://risingthunder.com/

Have a look!
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenOMF is progressing, just slowly :)

The current step/project part is to get the gameplay as good as possible, and that is a hard step to get right.

Once it is done however, they got plans for starting on tournament mode, so the more people that come helps testing and pointing out things that are wrong, the quicker you guys can get your tournament mode :p
katajakasa
OpenOMFdev

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: OMF? Are you? Reply with quote

3xcl4m4t10n wrote:
Hello nice people:

Long time didn't see cha! I was searching for some news about OpenOMF (and unafortunally I see nothing new Sad)

Easiest way to follow openomf progress is to just look at the commit log here: https://github.com/omf2097/openomf/commits/master. We haven't done any earth-shattering changes lately, but lots of small gameplay improvements and bug fixes.
3xcl4m4t10n

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, I am idiot, I take a look to the progress on GitHub on other projects but didn't think for 2 seconds and do the same with OpenOMF, just come here and Youtube XD. Thank you for all the information Very Happy.

Anyway didn't mean to start talking about OpenOMF here, it have it own thread. Did you guys take a look to Rising Thunder? What do you think about it own uniqe gameplay style?
katajakasa
OpenOMFdev

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3xcl4m4t10n wrote:
Anyway didn't mean to start talking about OpenOMF here, it have it own thread. Did you guys take a look to Rising Thunder? What do you think about it own uniqe gameplay style?

Took a quick look previously. I kind of dislike the art style, and that put me off from the game almost straight away :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: