OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE question
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood Eagel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: THE question Reply with quote

yeah im new so i was wondering can u build your own bots in one must fall battle grounds?
Eturnal-rest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

The engine is very open so yes, you will be able to make new bots for the game, but it would have to be compleatly coded by the peron making it and also you would have to make the 3d models and more stuff like that.
Dead-Eye

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

gods... READ THE FREAKING FAQ!!! this is like the fifth topic you've started asking something that has already been answered thrice over in different places, most notably the Game Info section of the site!!

------------------
    /\  \\\\__o
  /   |\\\\\'/
  \   |\\\\\\
    \/\\\\\\\===&        -----------><A HREF="http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/stories/list.pl?gallery=287" TARGET=_blank>Ryan A. Span</A><-----------
_____\\\\\\_______   Bringing flamethrowers to the common hedgehog since a few minutes ago.
Blood Eagel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

i can see your the loud mouth jerk of the site.. evrey message board has one. and im freekin new here!
Destruction Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

Many noob questions = angered regulars
Blood Eagel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

more like more newbies post brings in jack ass of the sites posts
BBoy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

What's a newbie?

Lol, (j/k)

------------------
Ooh, see the metal fly!

~~~The moon is made of cheese???~~~

"For nothing is impossible with God"
Luke 1:37_NIV

~BBoy~
Malfrex
Ancient One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

Blood Eagel, I have to agree with Dead-Eye on this one. Over the past 2 or 3 days you've created an unadmirable group of pointless topics that could easily have been answered by a)reading the FAQ or b)checking any of the recent posts. AND if you had been following the site like you had claimed in one of your posts you would've known that the 3rd round of betas just got accepted so "is there a round 4" was rather a pointless question IMO. They announced that there'd be a beta 1 and 2 at first. Just recently the announced 3. I doubt they'll suddenly call for more people. Besides, they got nearly 1000 apps to beta test already; I think its safe to say they have more then enough.
Please, for the patience of all people on the MB read up rather then posting mindlessly. People don't get put on my dislike list very easily (ask others on the MB) but you're on the verge. Clean up your act.

ASUS P8Z77-V PRO
i7 3770k (will OC @4.5Ghz)
2x8GB G.SKILL DDR3-2600
MSI 7970 3GB
Crucial M4 128GB
~10.9TB RAID 5 (4x 4TB)
Blood Eagel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

well i had no clue there was a faq that has to answer that one. and go to say pointless that is so not true. i put a poll kinda thing up with what do u think is the best looking. oh yeah and i just found out about this game adn this site yesterday! so i didnt know that was the 3rd one. and they didnt say anything about it being over at pc game world so dont blame me.

[This message has been edited by Blood Eagel (edited 02-06-2002).]
Dead-Eye

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

*laughs* me the loudmouth jerk... that's rich...
what I find curious is how someone managed to COMPLETELY ignore the News and Game Info buttons on the menu, although they are just as big and placed far above the Message Board button.... and instead of just asking all someone's questions in ONE post like normal people, someone creates an ungodly number of topics all dealing with things that are in every freaking preview on the net.....
and *I*'m the loudmouth jerk? extremely rich...

------------------
    /\  \\\\__o
  /   |\\\\\'/
  \   |\\\\\\
    \/\\\\\\\===&        -----------><A HREF="http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/stories/list.pl?gallery=287" TARGET=_blank>Ryan A. Span</A><-----------
_____\\\\\\_______   Bringing flamethrowers to the common hedgehog since a few minutes ago.
Mogusha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

The others do have a point Blood Eagel. Sorry to say that. next time please browse the sites that you are looking at more before asking questions about the site.. many times the site will have an FAQ .. or in this case a Game Info section.. if your thinking of asking a question try reading these first and then the regulars will probably be a little more understanding.
Oh yeah.. and Blood Eagel.. please don't curse it is against the rules.. please edit your post or a moderator will come and edit it for you. thank you.

------------------
-Mogusha, the Druid

[This message has been edited by Mogusha (edited 02-06-2002).]
Thanatos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

Here's my advice: lurk for a month or two. You read most of the posts and answers will slowly surface.
"Until and unless you discover that money is the root of all good, you ask for your own destruction. When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns-or dollars. Take your choice-there is no other-and your time is running out."
-Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
threepwood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

Hey Blood Eagle I'm also a newbie and understand your situation but you really should think about payin more attension to the FAQ.

[This message has been edited by threepwood (edited 02-06-2002).]
Malfrex
Ancient One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

threepwood, you're a good newbie though. Some people might give you a little "welcoming" ribbing but you haven't been posting incestently about things which could easily be found out about.

ASUS P8Z77-V PRO
i7 3770k (will OC @4.5Ghz)
2x8GB G.SKILL DDR3-2600
MSI 7970 3GB
Crucial M4 128GB
~10.9TB RAID 5 (4x 4TB)
gamefoo21

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

I once was a newb and well i asked one question and ****ed if i can remember what it was but **** though it wasn't on the faq and there weren't any really recent posts. but yeah good advice to all newb's read the fact and read all the posts on the first page of the MB and you can have the saving grace not to be a newb for too long.

No cursing!

[This message has been edited by Robyrt (edited 02-07-2002).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: