OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood Eagel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

This is so normal for a site. Their are many reasons why same types of people. And if u dont understand what that means, then too bad. and by the way im not trying to be an enemy. And oh if what i benn posting isnt a post with a point and asking questions in the message board then why do we have one. The board is ment for stuff like i post. and ill tell you why. Go to this site into the forms and ill the sutff i been poasting is kinda whats on that. <A HREF="http://www.aceuplink.com" TARGET=_blank>www.aceuplink.com</A> its all about robotic combat! there
Mogusha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

Blood Eagel we understand that you are not trying to be a bad guy. It's just that when someone comes and starts making about 20 topics in a short time about questions that could be put into a single topic. As well as asking quite a bit of questions that could be answered via FAQ or reading the news or team .plans then we get a little bit angry.
Terran_Drone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: THE question Reply with quote

Will you guys from OMF make a deal with Discreet? Or won't you because of X-Box players?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: