OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi everyone!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taichi Zeromaru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 3:44 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

Hi, I have gone to this site everyday (since it has existed) and I have downloaded everything on it and I also have made several OMF:BG CDs!!! I just barely recieved info that I am on the Beta Testing Team Phase Two! Now in case any of you are wondering, Taichi Zeromaru means 100%!
How, you ask? Well, "ichi" means 1! "Zero" means 0! "Maru" means 0! Making 100%!!! (Isn't that spiffy?) Well, I hope I can look forward to meeting all of you!

[This message has been edited by Taichi Zeromaru (edited 02-08-2002).]

ichi means 1, zero makes 0, and then maru also means 0, making 100%! Like my victories! (not really)
Plugo2K

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

well congrats on being accepted to phase 2, and welcome, I guess.. even though you been here longer than me...
XP Home, DirectX 9.0c, ADSL
Proud Beta Tester of The First On-Line 3D Fighting Game that is trying really hard not to suck.
Mogusha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the board of total insanity.
Thanatos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

Lurking is tons of fun, isn't it? That's why I have so few posts and an early registration date
"Until and unless you discover that money is the root of all good, you ask for your own destruction. When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns-or dollars. Take your choice-there is no other-and your time is running out."
-Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
TwistedSanity666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

Yea, welcome, and don't believe Thanatos!

I think that Mogusha has a better idea of what the board is like!

Mogusha> You've been at the board for only 4 months more than me and have managed 3 times more posts than me!

------------------
"You both tried your best and miserably failed, so the moral of it all is that, never try" - Homer Simpson

TSDCLXVI - TwistedSanity666
alanm26

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

So you're saying you've received notice you've been accepted for the beta that was announced January 28th? I've been going insane waiting for my notice. I've been in need of something new to do on my computer besides old super nintendo games.
WinXP Pro
Cable Internet
Mogusha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
You've been at the board for only 4 months more than me and have managed 3 times more posts than me!

Post count means nothing. I could simply spam the board with meaningless dribble never reading anything and getting 9000 times the ammount of everyone here and I wouldn't know a thing about how the board was actually like.. so post count means nothing in knowledge of how the board is. Since in fact you've had (well about) the same chance of reading the same posts I have therefore you know just as much as I do or anyone else of your level of being here does about the board.

------------------
-Mogusha, the Druid
Raven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

Haha, I did that. And Carbon Rod's more popular than me.

Scorpion Navy Issue
Robyrt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

Welcome to the board Taichi Zeromaru!
Taichi Zeromaru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

I have a question here, when you said "everyone has more OMF skills then me" does that mean OMF:2097? Or OMF:BG? If it is OMF:2097...... YOUR DEAD WRONG!!! I have memorized every characters moves, scraps and destructions!!! I am the best with Chronos, Jaguar, and Katana, and I stink with the rest, but I have done and seen every move there is..... even the glitches! And..... I am a nice person, I do not swear and I am not rude! (Because there is no point, if you know what I mean!) But if you guys have played OMF:BG, then yes, you are superly-duperly correct! You guys are better than me! Besides, I'm a newbie on this Message Board Thing! But not THAT new, okie day? Have fun everyone!!!

ichi means 1, zero makes 0, and then maru also means 0, making 100%! Like my victories! (not really)
Plugo2K

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

wow, what a nice polite non-newb you are. If only they all were as friendly as you.. myself included

------------------
Life is like a box of chocolates. mmmmm, chocolates...
XP Home, DirectX 9.0c, ADSL
Proud Beta Tester of The First On-Line 3D Fighting Game that is trying really hard not to suck.
Raven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

*Mutters something about former victories on the OPN.*

Trust me, if you *really* think you're something we can find ways to prove it.

EDIT: Of course we all know the only reason I beat Coppı was cause he's not used to lag. ^_-

[This message has been edited by Raven (edited 02-09-2002).]

Scorpion Navy Issue
Robyrt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

Taichi: That's the point of rule #1, to prevent you from making that kind of post. I am by no means the best OMF player on here, and I have memorized the movelist (even written a couple FAQs) and have a tourny character on Heavy Metal with full stats for every bot. If you want to test your skills, Raven is always up for a challenge and he's apparently not too shabby. The standard test to see if you're good at OMF (since you like Chronos) is to beat Ice with Ibrahim in a Pyros.
Raven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

Haha, Fire & ice on Pyros is no problem. Put me in that Chronos and I'm lucky to get past Jean Paul!

Scorpion Navy Issue
gamefoo21

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi everyone!!! Reply with quote

haha well i have never claimed to be good at omf in fact i can't pull any combo's except a few of shadows but i can do pretty nifty stuff with just normal moves. although if i went around bragging i would get my ass kicked cause ppl always like to do combo fests. so see always see your strengths and weaknesses and ppl that have memorized all the moves and have sat there forever playing are just wierd and need ta get a life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: